Campsite Rules... would have just liked to say be careful, considerate and thoughtful to others and leave it at that, but that doesn’t cut it these days...
- A strict 5 mph speed limit operates on site at all times. Care should be taken when leaving the site onto the lane and gaining access onto the main highway.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Huts, Pods or on decking areas, nor is it permitted in the main building or under walkways.
Please do not throw cigarette ends on the ground or in the bushes; we can supply jars for ash and cigarette ends.
- Awning groundsheets are not permitted.
- Generators are not permitted.
- Please vacate the site by 10:30 am (12 noon if in caravan or motorhome).
- Arrival time no earlier than 3:00 pm due to single-track lane with few passing places.
- Please do not use washing lines although window dryers are acceptable.
- Do not tie or hang anything from or over the trees, bushes or fencing.
- No pets are allowed on site.
- Radio/television/music etc must not be to the annoyance of the other campers. A good rule of thumb is, if it can be heard from the next Pitch/Hut/Pod then it is too loud.
- No parties are permitted on site.
- Please think of others regarding noise at all times and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10:00 pm and 9:00 am especially if returning to the campsite late evening, so as not to disturb your fellow campers and our neighbours each end of the site, as they may well be asleep.
- No touring van movements on site between 10 pm and 8 am.
- Remember to close car doors and gates quietly.
- Please respect other camper’s privacy.
- External gas bottles are not permitted, nor are they permitted in or near the pods.
- BBQ’s are only permitted on the designated paved areas or on gravel and if you have advised us beforehand.
- Please do not tip used oil or boiling water onto the grass and keep hot pans/kettles raised as these also scorch the grass.
- For pods and huts we have a few table racks available should you wish to place a disposable BBQ on top. These must be cleaned and returned.
- BBQ’s are the responsibility of the camper; remember the coals stay hot well after your food is cooked so please double check that they are completely extinguished after use, and should be disposed of in the metal bin with lid which is located in the Elsan/recycling area.
- Open fires of any kind are strictly forbidden as is the discharge of fireworks and Chinese lanterns on the campsite and surrounding areas.
- Pods, porch areas, and all undercover areas are strictly no cooking of any kind, no smoking, and no naked flame areas; this includes candles, joss sticks and everything that can burn or melt.
- No vehicles or cycles of any kind are to be driven/ridden around the site for amusement.
- Ball games, frisbees, and all air-bourne games are not permitted onsite.
- No excessive use of water i.e. washing of vehicles or paddling pools etc.
- General conduct: If in our opinion anyone staying onsite is considered to be of unreasonable behaviour, causing annoyance or detrimental to either our interests or those of other campers or our neighbours they will be asked to leave immediately.
- Visitors are not permitted, nor is there parking for visitors.
Contract Terms: please note these rules and conditions form the basis of our contract with you. Booking, payment or entry to the site implies acceptance of these and any other rules we may display on site.
Please let us know if you are concerned about any aspect of the campsite facilities provided.