Safety measures we have put in place to protect & make your stay safe.
The following will be implemented between July & Sept 2020 then reviewed:
- We've limited our direct contact and have enforced safe distancing - we offer a completely contactless check-in and check-out with key-safes and make staff accessible to guest via phone.
- We have implemented a rigorous cleaning and disinfecting schedule for all public areas (including high-touch areas such as door handles, key`s, key-safe`s, gates etc.)
- We are fogging each and every unit between guests for additional safety.
- We've implemented the availability of hand sanitiser throughout the site.
- We are adhering to official guidelines and regulations at all times.
- We are using high grade cleaning, sanitising & disinfecting products with following standards: BSEN1276 and EN14476.
- We have reduced 4 Pods down to 3 reducing numbers onsite.
- Each unit will have sole use of toilet & sink for the length of their stay.
- We are not opening any shared areas including showers & kitchen.
- There will be no glasses, crockery, pots, pans or utensils in the units.
- We are not offering bedding hire during this time.
- Removed guest books, magazines, packs and will add as much as possible on our noticeboard.
- Put TV remotes in heat-sealed bags.
- Allow longer gap between all bookings to allow for a thorough clean and waste removal routine.
- Ensure gate handles, water and waste points are regularly cleaned.
- Cleaners to wear (PPE) masks, gloves and aprons when cleaning. Anyone fogging to wear a coverall as well as either a full-face mask (or face mask & goggles).
Before Booking Please Read Important information regarding site changes